3 bedroom flat for saleFleetwood Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom 1st floor flat with a garden
- Stunning kitchen
- Share of freehold
- Close to railway station
- Gas central heating
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This is an extremely impressive 1st floor flat, beautifully arranged with stunning decoration throughout and a stunning kitchen with built in oven and induction hob.
The flat owns a quarter share of the freehold and has a generously proportioned section of the garden that can be accessed from a staircase that leads down from the kitchen.
This is a 3 bedroom property, however, if you require a separate dining area, you have that option too. Only a short walk away is the Bay's town centre with an array of local shops and stores and a little further on, the Bay's beautiful sea front.
This would be a very special first home and may suit an investor, as there are no works required and the property is both gas centrally heated and double glazed.
There is on street parking available directly opposite and a regular bus service. The local train station lies at the end of the road.
Be sure to view this home, it is very unique and a wonderfully presented property that will grab you attention from the moment you step over the threshold.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 11'4 x 9'4 (3.46m x 2.85m)
- Kitchen: 10'3 x 9'0 (3.13m x 2.75m)
- Lean To
- Study/Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 7'9 (3.18m x 2.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Lounge: 14'7 x 10'3 (4.45m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'3 (3.56m x 3.13m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51437454.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.