2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClifford Street, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely end of terrace home that has a modern feel throughout
- 2 brilliant bedrooms
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Private rear garden
- Great location for town centre
- EPC energy rating E (47)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £125,000, please contact Pittis.
A beautiful home set in the heart of Newport, yet tucked away in a quiet street with everything close by. When you walk in this house it will grab you and make you feel at home straight away. It’s presented beautifully throughout and has been loved by the current owners for many years, and are only leaving to step up the market to a larger property. The house will suit a variety of buyers from young couples wanting to get a foot on the housing ladder to retired couples wanting to down size and be located in a convenient spot for the town. It is surprisingly spacious throughout and the separate dining area is perfect for family occasions or entertaining friends when they visit for the evening.The lovely rear garden is the perfect spot for summer barbecues or just relaxing with your favourite drink after a long day. The house has a wonderful cottage feel about it and is sure to be loved by anyone coming round to view. There will be a large demand for this one as it is priced to sell so be quick to book your appointment to have a look around for yourselves and if it is for you, put in your offer and it could be your next dream home for many years to come.
What the Owner says:
We have had such a wonderful time here and have really enjoyed our home. As soon as we saw it for the first time, it was perfect! It was our first ever home and we were so excited when we picked up the keys. We have done a fair bit of work here over the years and we are proud of our home and we really hope however comes here next will enjoy it as much as we have. Only a few weeks ago we put in a brand-new boiler so we know it will be warm and cosy over the cold winter months to come. We have loved the location, great for the town but also really quiet and peaceful too. It has been so handy to pop into town in minutes and also great when going out for the evening, as it’s a short stroll home. We shall miss this place after so many happy years here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 10'8 x 10'7 (3.25m x 3.23m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 x 8'10 (3.28m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 6'3 (3.61m x 1.91m)
- Lean Too: 14'8 x 4'5 (4.47m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 7'1 (2.72m x 2.16m)
- Bathroom: 11'11 x 6'4 (3.63m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51438522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.