3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinden Avenue, , Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Well-presented 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Off road parking with driveway
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Potential for further improvements
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
A fantastic period home and perfect for someone looking to live within walking distance to Chichester City centre. As you walk through the entrance porch there is a good sized reception room with a bay window which allows the light to stream through to the back of the property, an ideal room for socialising and entertaining guests with a good dining space as well as lounge.The kitchen was fitted in 2015 as well as the bathroom and new boiler, so not much to do but sit back and enjoy it! There is a small utility space which then leads in to the bathroom on the ground floor, there is also potential to put an additional en suite upstairs, subject to planning approval. As you go up the stairs you will feel the newly laid carpets which continue throughout the first floor. There are 2 double bedrooms and a good sized single, ideal for families. The garden is a good size and gets plenty of sunlight so for all those sun worshippers out there, this would be great for you!This is a great opportunity and in a quiet location in Chichester, book now before it is too late!“It is noted that the vendor of this property is a person connected with Homewise as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.”
What the Owner says:
When we bought this house it was previously rented out and needed a lot of TLC, so we have made it our own but there is plenty more for someone else to do.It has been a great home and a fantastic location to just pop in to town! We are sad to let it go and the neighbours are so lovely and welcoming, but due to personal circumstances it is the right time to sell. We hope the next owners love it as much as we do!
- Living Room: 12'7 x 11'5 (3.84m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 11'0 x 10'0 (3.36m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 12'10 x 11'7 (3.91m x 3.53m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 10'1 (4.24m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 6'8 (2.87m x 2.03m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51439503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.