6 bedroom house for saleAmhurst Road, Hackney, E8
- Elegant interiors with numerous retained original features
- Grand reception rooms with fully working fireplaces
- Characterful kitchen, utility room and flexible living space
- 6 or 7 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two family bathrooms, 3 shower rooms plus guest cloakroom
- Excellent storage space throughout (including eaves)
- Delightful west facing lawn garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
A hugely impressive and unique 6/7 bedroom Victorian family house arranged over five expansive floors boasting classical interiors with period features throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking.
Amhurst Road is conveniently located within easy reach of Hackney Central, Mare Street and Stoke Newington Road for a comprehensive and diverse selection of local amenities while the green open spaces of Hackney Downs are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.