2 bedroom flat for saleGraham Road, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious two bedroom Victorian garden flat.
- Presented in excellent decorative order.
- Boasting 742sqft (69sqm) of living space.
- Open-plan reception/kitchen/diner with bay window.
- Private and secluded south facing rear garden.
- Moments away from Broadway Market & London Fields.
- Within easy reach of an array of transport links.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Offered to the market with no onward chain and a share of the freehold is this two bedroom garden flat set within a well-maintained Victorian conversion. Boasting 742sqft (69sqm) and generously proportioned throughout the property comprises an open-plan reception/kitchen/diner with feature sash bay window, two well-sized double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite, a private south facing garden and plenty of storage. The flat is ideally positioned for numerous amenities whilst the cafés, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market are a short walk away through the green open space of London Fields. An array of transport links are also within easy reach including Hackney Central, Dalston Junction and a number of bus routes offering access to Shoreditch, the City and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617010842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.