5 bedroom detached house for saleBurdon Walk, Castle Eden, Hartlepool, Durham, TS27 4FD
- Detached 5 Bedroom Family Home
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Double Detached Garage
- Gated Entrance with Off Street Parking.
- A Stunning Example Of a Family Home
- Surrounded by Gardens and Houses of a Similar Stature
***RESIDE IN THE LAND OF THE PRINCE BISHOPS***
This distinctive five bedroom residence set within this Charles Church Premier development in Castle Eden Village, will live up to all your aspirations encompassing an internal specification and attention to detail expected from a property of such notoriety. Internally, this home offers three reception rooms and a sun room, garden room, a larger than average breakfasting kitchen with a utility area, two en-suite shower rooms, a double garage and predominantly south facing rear gardens. Vacant possession is available from April 2018. Call today to arrange your internal viewing on this outstanding and prestigious family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51443181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 320392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Peterlee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.