2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBRIERLEY HILL, DY5
- NO CHAIN
- Off Street Parking
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Solar Panels
- Downs Stairs WC
- Bath and Shower
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Boarded Loft
G&T Properties are proud to market this NO CHAIN immaculate two bed semi detached family home, situated in a popular location, close to local amenities such as Merryhill shopping centre and Brierley Hill Town centre and many other amenities, it also has great transport links such as Local train stations/ Bus stations.
This unique, bespoke designed family home comprises:
* A large BLOCK PAVED driveway which offers ample off road parking,
* Welcoming porch,
* Magnificent modern reception room with feature fireplace,
* Stunning brick built conservatory with fitted for blinds, and fan lighting also out looking the beautifully designed low maintenance rear garden, * Rear garden containing a summer house with power electric and patio area,
* Impeccable modern kitchen with integrated oven/extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, fridge, feature undercuboard lighting, and a feature chrome modern radiator,
* Downstairs WC,
* Two Generously sized double bedrooms both containing built in wardrobes,
* Fully fitted family bathroom with both bath and electric shower,
* Solar panels
* Stylish white internal doors,
* Fitted blinds throughout,
* Loft boarded and insulated,
* Modern spacious home,
Viewings are essential to fully appreciate this stunning family home!
Open house 11th, 14th & 18th November 2017, call to register today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.