3 bedroom cottage for saleGreens Yard, North Hill, Colchester
- Renovated & Spacious Three Bedroom Cottage
- Formerly Two Dwellings Dating Back To The 1860's
- Situated In The Heart Of Colchester's Town Centre
- Excellent Access To Shops, Restaurants & Castle Park's Grounds
- Walking Distance To Both The Town Train Station & North Station
- Loft Rooms (With Potential For Planning Permission)
- Carport Providing Off Road Parking
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
Offered for sale with no onward chain, Palmer and Partners are delighted to present to the market this renovated three bedroom cottage, which was formerly two dwellings dating back to the 1860's. The property is situated in the centre of Colchester's historic town centre providing excellent access to a variety of shops, restaurants, amenities and Castle Park's grounds. It is also within walking distance to both the town train station and North station with their mainline links to London Liverpool Street. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance to the kitchen/diner and a lounge, with the first floor benefiting from three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by having a large loft room which has the potential for further accommodation (subject to planning permission), a carport providing off road parking for one vehicle and a courtyard style rear garden. With properties of this nature rarely available, Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC: E
Solid Wooden Entrance Door To The Kitchen/Diner 4.57m (15'0") x 3.35m (11'0") Reducing To 10'0
Sash style window to front, single radiator, feature Victorian style cast iron fireplace, integrated fridge/freezer, granite work surface with cupboards and drawers under, eye level cupboards over, one and a half stainless steel bowl sink and drainer set into surface, further granite work surface with cupboards under, integrated electric double oven, four ring Halogen hob set into surface with an extractor over and eye level cupboards to either side, tiled splash backs surrounding the work surfaces, stairs leading to the first floor landing and a double glazed door to rear giving access to the garden.
Lounge 5.33m (17'6") x 3.58m (11'9")
Sash style window to front, solid wooden entrance door to front, double radiator x2, feature Victorian style cast iron fireplace and a double glazed door to rear giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to the boarded loft rooms and doors to:
Bedroom One 3.25m (10'8") x 3.02m (9'11")
Sash style window to front, double radiator and a built in wardrobe incorporating the gas boiler.
Bedroom Two 3.25m (10'8") x 3.02m (9'11")
Sash style window to front, double radiator and a built in storage cupboard with fitted shelving.
Bedroom Three 3.63m (11'11") x 2.13m (7'0")
Sash style window to rear and a double radiator.
First Floor Family Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with a shower and glass screen over, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, obscure sash style window to rear, double radiator, tiled splash backs surrounding and ceramic tiled flooring.
Boarded Loft Room 1 3.68m (12'1") x 3.25m (10'8")
Accessed via a folding wooden loft ladder with a velux window and a double radiator.
Boarded Loft Room 2 3.43m (11'3") x 3.25m (10'8")
Velux window and a double radiator.
To the front of the property there is a carport providing off road parking for one vehicle. The rear garden is of courtyard style and therefore laid to block paved patio. It benefits from a covered BBQ/seating area, as well as a large storage cupboard.
The vendors currently rent an additional parking space for £650 per annum.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008205C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.