3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThree bedroom end terrace in Tredworth.
Withdrawn from Market
- End Terrace House
- Three bedrooms
- Open Plan Living room/Dining room
- Kitchen with fitted appliances
- Ground floor Bathroom with White suite
- Courtyard garden with side access to the front of the property
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- On road parking
*Guide price of £125,000 to £135,000* We are please to be marketing this three bedroom property located in Carmarthen Street, Tredworth. The property consists of entrance hall, open plan living room/dining room, kitchen with fitted appliances, ground floor bathroom. On the first floor of the property there is a master bedroom of good size, a further double bedroom and a large single bedroom to the rear of the property. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, courtyard garden with side access to the front. For viewings please contact the team on 01452 310999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51445587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7948480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sale & Lettings, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.