2 bedroom apartment for sale94 London Road, Gloucester
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor apartment
- Communal area only shared by one other apartement
- Master bedroom is a good size and has a large builtin wardrobe
- Second bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Modern kitchen with optional appliances
- Living of good size
- The lease has been recently renewed
- Extremely low ground rent per annum
This First floor apartment is located on the London Road, within walking distance to the city centre. On entry from the communal stair case share with only one other apartment, you enter the central hallway which connects to all of the room within the apartment. Off the hallway there is a modern kitchen with optional appliances, living room, master bedroom with a large builtin wardrobe, second bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath. Approx 996 years remaining on lease and building cost of £210.60 per annum. To view the property please call 01452 310999.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51445602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8260352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Sale & Lettings, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.