4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElbridge Avenue, Willows Edge, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5AD
- Modern Semi-Detached Town House
- Accommodation over Three Floors
- Kitchen/Dining Room, Cloakroom
- Study and Sitting Room
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with en suite Shower)
- Family Bathroom, Double Glazing
- NHBC Warranty, Gas Heating
- Gardens and Garage
THIS SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED TOWN HOUSE with accommodation arranged over three floors would be suitable as a family home. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing, panelled doors with chrome effect fitments and the balance of an NHBC Warranty. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The house is located on the popular Willows Edge Development built by Charles Church which is to the north west of Bognor Regis with local shopping facilities available at North Bersted. There is a bus service nearby providing access to Chichester and Bognor Regis together with a lake and country walks. There is also a medical centre and primary school at North Bersted whilst Bognor Regis itself offers further schooling, shopping facilities and sea front with promenade which stretches from Bognor Regis to Felpham. There are also the out of town superstores available along the Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.