5 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Hanningfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Positioned on 1.2 acres
- Semi rural location
- Garage and driveway
- Lounge and sitting room
- EPC energy rating G (19)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £700,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Always dreamt of living in a semi-rural location with no neighbours in touching distance? Well dream no more and allow us to introduce you to this wonderful box of delights.Positioned centrally within the 1.2 acre plot , this 5 bedroom detached house is hidden from the road providing you with excellent privacy and a sense of 'The Secret Garden' as you drive up the winding driveway before catching your first glimpse of your new home.At first glance you'll be forgiven in thinking this home may not boast size as the sheer size of the plot plays an optical illusion, but step just one foot inside and you'll soon realise all the rooms are spacious and accommodating.Laid out like a traditional country residence, the property features a dining room, formal lounge, morning room/snug and a kitchen that will be in operation 24/7. Whether it will be for a Sunday roast or seasonal celebrations the entire family can descend without a squash and a squeeze.All 5 bedrooms to the first floor have been designed with a family in mind, as all are well proportioned meaning this house will grow with you and care for you throughout the years.The 'piece de resistance' is the plot and gardens, allowing the children to truly enjoy the great outdoors, creating adventures and memories, whilst Mum and Dad tend to the lawn and harvest the fruit and veg.
What the Owner says:
Moving from Upminster some 43 years ago we knew we had struck it lucky as this is such a peaceful, idyllic location, set within a pleasant village.Whilst as a family we've spent hours in the garden's occasionally we like to go a little further afield and enjoy a stroll around Hanningfield Reservoir before stopping off at 'The Windmill' for a spot of lunch on the way home.I feel it's the right time to pass the keys on to the next family to enjoy and prosper in.
- GROUND FLOOR - Hallway
- Lounge: 19'2 x 11'4 (5.85m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 9'7 (3.46m x 2.92m)
- Dining Room: 16'0 x 11'5 (4.88m x 3.48m)
- Sitting Room: 11'4 x 9'7 (3.46m x 2.92m)
- Conservatory: 7'8 x 6'5 (2.34m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR - Landing
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 5: 12'11 x 7'4 (3.94m x 2.24m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51446790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53410602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.