3 bedroom detached house for saleParkland Walk, Blaxton, Doncaster
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Separate lounge
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Popular area
- Outside timber out building/games room
- Garage and Driveway
- Close to local amenities
An exceptional three bedroom detached family home finished to a high standard with a gym and an out house to the rear garden. This attractive property is a must for early viewing.
Stairs rising to the first floor, side facing double glaze window, laminate flooring in the entrance hall with access directly into the kitchen/diner, radiator is situated in the hall.
Kitchen/diner 7' 8" x 13' 3" ( 2.34m x 4.04m )
L shaped kitchen/diner with laminate flooring with a rear facing double glazed window, which overlooks the garden. Rear facing exterior door that you can walk into the rear garden from. The kitchen has role edge kitchen work tops, eye level base units and draws which are all fitted, four ring gas hob with electric oven and grill. One and a half sink and drainer, wall mounted TV, radiator and extractor fan, access to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 7" max ( 4.75m x 3.23m max )
Rear facing double glaze open exterior French doors that lead onto the rear garden, two radiators, gas fire surround, two front facing double glazed windows
At the top of the landing is a rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted boiler in a cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.17m x 2.57m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, access to an en suite.
En Suite Bedroom One
Three piece suit, of a low flush WC, hand wash pedestal basin and a corner shower cubicle, front facing double glaze window, tiled flooring and partial tiling around the walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.08m )
Rear facing double glaze window, radiator, overlooks the rear garden
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 7' 2" ( 3.07m max x 2.18m )
Front facing double glazed window ,radiator, cupboard could be used for storage space, loft access from bed three.
Three piece white suite of a low flush WC, hand flush pedestal basin and a bath unit. Blue partial tiling surrounding the walls of the bathroom, rear facing double glaze window, spacious, good size
Front of property is a celiac, with a pathway with lawn at the front. A tandem driveway for two cars, from the driveway is garage from the driveway. Paved area and lawn surround, sitting area with concrete post, spacious enclosed rear garden which has a games room and a fish tank.
Garage 8' 8" max x 18' 5" ( 2.64m max x 5.61m )
Access for fridge/freezer, dryer, side facing exterior door that takes you into the garden and has an up and over garage door.
Has down lights and is made out of timber, has two front facing french double doors,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51446922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.