1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleClarkston Road, GLASGOW
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Walk in shower room
- Parisian balconies in both rooms
- Communal lounge and laundry rooms
- Roof Terrace
- Inhouse social pursuits
- Guest bedrooms
- £30k below home report value
This fabulous McCarthy Stone Apartment is housed in the most salubrious of developments catering for the 'golden' generation!
With communal lounge areas and guest bedrooms, the self contained private Flat comprises spacious lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom with wardrobes and a walk in shower room. The property is fully equipped with double glazing and the most modern of central heating systems. Private Parking.
The Flat is also equipped with emergency pull cords and for the resident, every whim is catered for.
Entertainment and social activities are frequent and the communal areas really are fantastic.
Made available for sale by a resident recovered from serious illness and seeking a hassle free sale.....hence the massively discounted price!!
Flat 16 sold in 2017 for £175,000, number 22 for £270,000!!
The Home Report Valuation in this Property is £180,000
***ALL OUR PROPERTIES ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND PURCHASE AHEAD OF AUCTION***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference QPA1253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quicksale Property Auctions Ltd , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.