3 bedroom flat for saleCarnot Close, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 869 Sqft Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Private Mews Style Development
- Personal Front Door And Entrance Hall
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bright Dual Aspect Sitting Room With 'Juliet' Balcony
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Allocated And Visitor Parking
- Gated Exit Directly To West Park
This beautifully presented first floor apartment has a private entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. EPC-C
The bright and spacious accommodation comprises, a modern fitted kitchen with wood units under granite work tops, integral appliances and ample space for a dining table. There are double doors to the dual aspect sitting room with French doors opening onto a south facing 'Juliet' balcony with views over the boat pound and out to sea. The master bedroom has a modern en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has French doors to a 'Juliet' balcony with views over West Park and the third bedroom is currently used as a study/dressing room and has additional built-in storage. There is also a family bathroom with modern white suite.
Outside, the attractive flint walls enclose the private development with block paved parking areas offering ample allocated and visitor parking. To the rear of the development, No 5 has use of a timber storage shed and there is a gated exit directly onto West Park.
Carnot Close is a delightful private mews style development with a mix of bungalows and apartments built in approximately 2009 and situated moments from the Aldwick promenade with its traditional beach huts, the boat pound, award winning Marine Park Gardens and West Park. The seaside town of Bognor Regis and the village of Rose Green offer excellent shopping facilities and local amenities. The mainline railway station in Bognor Regis has services to London Victoria.
Modern, high specification apartment situated in an exclusive development moments away from the Aldwick promenade.
Sitting Room 16'3 (4.95m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19'5 (5.92m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 1 12'8 (3.86m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
En-Suite Shower Room/WC
Bedroom 2 12'8 (3.86m) x 8'5 (2.57m)
Bedroom 3 10'11 (3.33m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
We understand there is the remainder of a 999 year lease from March 2009.
We understand the maintenance charge payable is currently £300.58 p.a. plus £175.88 p.a. for buildings insurance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51447243.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.