3 bedroom detached house for saleVarah Close, Barton Upon Humber
- Detached property
- Lounge, kitchen diner and utility
- Conservatory and down stairs w.c
- Three bedrooms, bedroom with en-suite
- Garden to the rear, attached garage and off road parking
- EPC RATING: D
::: EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED HOME :::
Wow is one word that comes to mind whilst viewing this property and while wandering through this home I’m sure you will be saying the same as there is nothing to be done here, you can collect your belongings and move straight in. With the open kitchen diner and conservatory there’s plenty of space for entertaining family and friends, on a warmer night you may want to take the party outside to the enclosed rear garden.This property would make the perfect family home, investment or even first time buy either way bodes well for all buyers with spacious rooms allowing you to spread out over both levels, there’s a feeling once inside that you’re in a much larger house, close to local shops, schools and other amenities and only a short drive to neighbouring towns and villages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51447321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6675228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.