4 bedroom detached house for saleCowley Close, Eaglescliffe
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/ Executive Residence
- Enjoying a Delightful Position on This Sought After Development, Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround, Separate Dining Room & Spacious Family Room
- Impressive UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory with Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Dining Kitchen with Built-in Double Oven, Gas Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge, Separate Utility Room & Refitted Cloakroom/WC
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Master Having Fitted Wardrobes & an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Whirlpool Style Corner Bath & Shower Cubicle with an Electric Shower Fitted
- Delightful Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via a Worcester Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/ Executive Residence. Enjoying a Delightful Position on This Sought After Development, Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe. Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround, Separate Dining Room and Spacious Family Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51449748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.