4 bedroom detached house for sale42 Wallace Avenue, Wallyford, EH21 8BZ
- Immaculate and generously proportioned detached villa
- Entrance hall, spacious lounge and WC
- Fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden, Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite showerroom, three further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Gardens to front and rear. Semi detached single garage
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a beautifully presented detached villa (116m sq) offering superb family accommodation. The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, WC, generously proportioned lounge, fitted dining kitchen with appliances and French doors to the garden as well as a handy utility room. Upstairs is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, and a fully tiled family bathroom with three piece white suite. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There are attractive gardens to both the front and rear, laid out for ease of maintenance with paved patio area and lawn. There is a long driveway, with space for a number of cars, leading to a semi detached single garage with up and over front door, power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51450324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 98007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.