1 bedroom apartment for saleHarry Close, CROYDON
Withdrawn from Market
- *Modern ground floor apartment
- *One double bedroom
- *Reception room with doors leading to patio area
- *6 minute walk to Croydon university hospital
- *18 minute walk to Thornton Heath train station
- *19 minute walk to Selhurst train station
- *20 minute walk to West Croydon train station
- *Excellent first time buy or investment opportunity
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
GREAT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor apartment located in a sought after development in Croydon and ideally situated for good transport links including three popular train stations and bus routes, all within a 20 minute walk. The modern accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, reception room with french doors leading to patio area and open planned to the modern fitted kitchen, good size double bedroom and a bathroom. Additional benefits include; Gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system and communal grounds. This is a perfect opportunity for first time buyers and investors, act quickly and call us today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating C.
*Modern ground floor apartment
*One double bedroom
*Reception room with doors leading to patio area
*6 minute walk to Croydon university hospital
*18 minute walk to Thornton Heath train station
*19 minute walk to Selhurst train station
*20 minute walk to West Croydon train station
*Excellent first time buy or investment opportunity
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51454020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8264739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.