Detached house for saleBury Road, London, E4
- Planning consent for 5,000 sq ft replacement dwelling
- Plot size 0.7 acre backing West Essex Golf Course
- Frontage 66' widening to 118' by 308' deep
- Planning number EPF/1417/17
- First class location
- EPC Rating = F
A fabulous development opportunity. Planning consent has ben granted for a replacement dwelling of about 5,000 sq ft set in 0.7 acre backing West Essex Golf Course.
Chingford Station 0.9 mile, Loughton Tube Station 3.4 miles, M25 (Junction 26) 4 miles, Canary Wharf 12 miles, Bancroft School 2.2 miles, Chigwell School 5.2 miles
Bury Road is a premier turning ideally placed for local amenities. There are numerous shops, restaurants and bars nearby and transport links into London are excellent. Several well regarded state and private schools lie within easy reach and there are comprehensive leisure facilities including golf courses, sports centres and Epping Forest.
Planning consent (EPF/1417/17) has been granted for a replacement dwelling extending to about 5,000 sq ft set in a mature plot of 0.7 acre backing West Essex Golf Course.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51454347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS110174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.