3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Avenue, Lytham, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 5BP
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Welcoming Hallway With Glass Staircase
- Spacious Lounge Diner With French Doors
- Large Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION JUST A SHORT WALK FROM LYTHAM FRONT & TOWN CENTRE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a sought after cul-de-sac location in Lytham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and Lytham town centre with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which has presented to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a beautifully landscaped rear garden perfect for outdoor entertainment and a low maintenance front garden with driveway parking for one vehicle. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.