2 bedroom flat for saleThe Cedars, Broxbourne
- Long Lease
- Open plan kitchen diner with integrated white goods & Finished With Juliet Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms ( master bedroom with Juliet balcony and fitted wardrobe)
- Loft Space
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Call Now To View
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! Long Lease! Top Floor with Private Loft Space! Gas Central Heating! Allocated Parking! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM top floor apartment! Located within reach of Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre, A10 & M25.
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS! William H Brown are delighted to offer this recently constructed and well-presented two double bedroom purpose built apartment to the market. This property has been very well kept by the current vendor and benefits from an open plan kitchen/Diner (with integrated white goods to include slim line dishwasher, washing machine, single oven, gas hob, cooker hood & fridge freezer), two double bedrooms( master bedroom with Juliet balcony and fitted wardrobe), three piece bathroom suite, storage cupboards, loft space and allocated parking. Ideally located on the ever popular Academia Development you will be within reach of Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre, a number of highly regarded schools, Broxbourne/ Cheshunt Train Stations & the A10/M25. Call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises Of
Entrance door to side aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard, fitted carpet.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
Open Plan Lounge/Diner
Juliet balcony to front aspect, feature wall, radiator, fitted carpet, opening to Kitchen area:-
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' ( 3.45m x 1.83m )
Assortment of wall and base units finished with under unit lighting to wall units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated single oven, gas hob, cooker hood, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine finished with ample work preparation work surfaces and splashbacks. Lino flooring, spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Juliet balcony to front aspect, built-in Wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 5" max ( 3.94m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Three piece suite comprising - side paneled bath with mixer tap and shower unit finished with glass screen, wash hand basin, low level wc., extractor fan, part tiled walls, Lino flooring.
Access to communal grounds, visitors car parking bays and 1 allocated parking bay.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51456075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.