2 bedroom flat for saleManhattan Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- Beautifully presented two bedroom apartment
- Residents gymnasium, concierge and roof top gardens
- Sleek fitted kitchens with SMEG integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathrooms with tiling and overhead rainfall shower
- Benefits from under floor heating
- Video entry system for secure access
- Provides 10 year NHBC warranty
Well arranged on the twentieth floor of a contemporary development this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers high-quality design and features a superb private balcony.
Manhattan Plaza occupies a desirable address close to Canary Wharf and is set to become a new iconic piece of architecture on the London skyline. Drawing inspiration from both the New York meat packing district and the surrounding area the building boasts a unique and striking exterior. Residents will benefit from superb on-site facilities ranging from concierge, state-of-the-art gymnasium, two landscaped rooftop gardens and bicycle storage.
The development is ideally located near to the dynamic area of Canary Wharf with a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars close by and benefits from future proximity to the new Crossrail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.