2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrixton Road, Watford
- Mid Terrace House
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Located in a popular network of roads
- Close to Watford Junction Main Line Station
OF INTEREST TO BUY TO LET LANDLORDS ONLY
A very attractive mid terrace home in a popular and convenient location close to local shops and 1/2 mile from Watford Junction Main Line Station.
This property has 2 separate reception rooms downstairs, plus a large fitted kitchen which leads out onto a small paved garden. Upstairs the property features 2 double bedrooms and an extremely spacious bathroom comprising bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The property has been modernised and is well maintained and has full gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
This property is let on a fixed term tenancy agreement expiring in June 2016, producing rental income of £12,000 per annum
Stairs from Dining Room lead to First Floor.
Small Front Garden
BUY TO LET
Colin Dean Residential are proud to be ARLA licensed agents
This property is let at a current market rent of £1000.00 pcm. (£12,000 per annum) giving a yield of 3.7%.
The tenants have a fixed term Assured Shorthold tenancy agreement that expires in June 2016 . The buyer would be liable to pay a letting fee or a letting and management fee to Colin Dean Residential in respect of the rental to the current tenants. For further information please speak to any member of our staff
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51458593.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36752_20BR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colin Dean Residential, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.