5 bedroom detached house for saleMonckton Road, Gosport
- ****** BRAND NEW ****** DO NOT MISS OUT *******
- SPACIOUS 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & WORKSHOP
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE & DRESSING ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this truly wonderful 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BRAND NEW HOUSE! The home has been built in 2017 and certainly no stones have been left unturned when constructing this amazing family home. *** THIS IS A MUST VIEW HOUSE ***
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this truly wonderful SPACIOUS 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BRAND NEW HOUSE! The home has been built in 2017 and certainly no stones have been left unturned when constructing this amazing family home. Any description will not justify the space or the quality of finish on offer, therefore we cannot recommend enough to have an internal inspection of this home.
Some benefits include off road parking for ample cars, en-suite and dressing room to master bedroom, high-end fitted kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors to garden, separate utility room, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and oak engineered flooring, the list goes on!
The property is situated in one of Alverstoke's premier roads within walking distance to Stokes Bay, Alverstoke creek and other local amenities. It is also within the ever popular Bay House school catchment and Alverstoke infants.
*** THIS IS A MUST VIEW HOUSE ***
Composite front door, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating, door to garage and all ground floor rooms, oak staircase to all floors, understairs cupboard housing meters.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin with cupboard under, toilet with cupboards to surround, heated towel rail, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
Snug 20' 6" into bay x 13' 6" ( 6.25m into bay x 4.11m )
Double glazed bay window to front, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
Reception Room 2 16' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.90m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed window to side, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating, oak glass-pannelled doors to Kitchen/Family room.
Study 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
Kitchen/family Room 31' 8" x 16' 2" ( 9.65m x 4.93m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, bi-folding doors with views over the garden, roof lantern. Matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel 1 and a half "Butler style" sink and drainer, Granite work surfaces, built-in double 'Neff' oven, 'Neff' induction hob, cooker hood, integral fridge and freezer, built-in dishwasher, built-in wine cooler, pull out larder cupboard, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Double glazed door to side garden, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, work surfaces, engineered oak flooring, underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs to top floor landing, doors to:
Master Bedroom 20' 4" x 13' ( 6.20m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, doors to:
Dressing Room 10' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.28m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, walk-in shower cubicle, free-standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboards below, extractor fan, W/C, shaver point, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 20' 3" max x 13' 6" max ( 6.17m max x 4.11m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, two radiators.
Bedroom 3 15' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.60m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboards around, extractor fan, W/C, fully tiled walls.
Top Floor Landing
Roof window, access to loft area, doors to:
Bedroom 4 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, roof window, eaves storage, restricted head height, radiator.
Bedroom 5 13' 8" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.17m max x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to front, roof window, radiator, eaves storage.
Roof window, shower cubicle, W/C, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wash hand basin.
To the front the garden is laid to block paving providing off road parking for ample cars. The front garden is enclosed by a half brick wall and there are two wooden gates which provide access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a Natural Sandstone patio leading to a spacious lawn area. The rear garden is fully enclosed by wooden fencing.
Power and lighting, electric roller shutter door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.