4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUlster Crescent, Newport
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Semi-Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms, Garage & Parking
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Close to Schools & Bus Routes
- Ideal Family Home
- Chain Free
A spacious semi-detached house occupying a cul-de-sac location just off Forest Road towards the northern outskirts of the town. There is a local convenience store within walking distance in nearby Hunnyhill together with a primary school and the Isle of Wight College. Comprising lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, 4 bedrooms and bathroom with gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is a garage and bike store to the side plus plenty of parking at the front and an enclosed rear garden. CHAIN FREE.
ENTRANCE HALL With staircase to first floor and radiator.
CLOAKROOM With wc and handbasin.
KITCHEN 17' 8" x 9' 9max" (5.38m x 2.97m) Comprising a range of fitted units with floor and wall cupboards, inset sink and worktops. Electric Range Cooker. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Door to bike store.
LOUNGE 16' 4" x 10' 8" (4.98m x 3.25m) Fireplace with multi fuel stove and radiator. open plan to:
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 9' 10" (3.3m x 3m) Radiator and sliding patio doors to rear garden.
BEDROOM 1 12' 9" x 10' 7" (3.89m x 3.23m) Built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12' 7" x 7' 10" (3.84m x 2.39m) Built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 9' 10" x 9' 0" (3m x 2.74m) Radiator.
BEDROOM 4 10' 8" x 6' 7" (3.25m x 2.01m) Currently used as an office. Radiator.
BATHROOM Comprising a white suite of panelled bath, pedestal washbasin and w.c. Built in storage cupboard and radiator.
HEATING Gas fired central heating to radiators where specified.
OUTSIDE Open plan lawned front garden with concrete drive in/hardstanding leading to a garage and bike store at the side. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51461541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.