3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSanvino Avenue, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge and sitting room
- Gardens to the front and sides
- Off street parking and garage
- Views onto Ainsdale Village Green
- Strolling distance to Ainsdale Village
This fabulously positioned family home enjoys a prime location on the edge of Ainsdale Village, with views at the front onto Ainsdale Village Green and being only a moments stroll from the many amenities on offer within the village! The property enjoys well planned accommodation that would be ideal for family living, briefly comprising; porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen and rear porch to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front and sides, incorporating off street parking and access to the detached garage. Viewings are recommended and strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51463431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8271683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.