3 bedroom terraced house for saleHedge Place Road, Greenhithe, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Front and rear gardens
- Loft conversion
- Popular residential and commuter location
- EPC energy rating D (60)
If you are after a house you can move straight into then this property needs to be right at the top of your list. Located in a popular residential location and within walking distance to local amenities, this house will attract a great deal of interest.
The current owners have had a loft conversion added to this property meaning that there are 3 double bedrooms to choose from and there is an ensuite which you are unlikely to find in other properties of this price. Both the lounge and dining areas are a good size and this flows seamlessly into the galley kitchen as well as the well presented bathroom.
Another feature is that it also benefits from having a front and rear garden so there will be no stepping out directly onto the pavement at this property.
There is excellent access to the A2 which will connect you to the M25, London and coastal towns. Bluewater Shopping Centre is also within a short drive of this property. Stone Crossing station is within walking distance which will take you into London in 46 minutes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: 21'5 x 11'6 (6.53m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 8'4 (3.63m x 2.54m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'2 (2.06m x 1.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 10'0 (4.32m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 8'8 (3.33m x 2.64m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'2 x 10'4 (4.93m x 3.15m)
- Ensuite Bathroom: 7'8 x 2'10 (2.34m x 0.86m)
- Garden to Front
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.