4 bedroom detached house for saleAldermore Close, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Conservatory and sunny rear garden
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Are you looking for a family home that is close to the local schools, yet tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location? Then look no further than this family home because it really does have everything you should need. You will notice that when you pull up on the drive there is also a garage that is ideal for extra storage or as a workshop should you be a dab hand when it comes to DIY.When you walk into your new home you will see that there is a downstairs cloakroom, handy for when you have friends and family over for a drink or a bite to eat. The large lounge is also perfect for when you're entertaining guests, as there is plenty of space for you all to have a seat, pop open a couple of bottles of fine wine and watch a family classic on the box.To the rear there is a conservatory that is ideal for when the sun is shinning and the sausages are sizzling on the BBQ outside. The garden is a good size and ideal for those of you that like to get your hands dirty.Upstairs you have four bedrooms and a bathroom, so the kids do not even have to fight over who wants what room, they can have one of their own!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 11'8 (5.49m x 3.56m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 9'7 (3.51m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m)
- Conservatory: 8'11 x 8'0 (2.72m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'7 (3.51m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'5 (2.62m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'7 x 6'6 (2.62m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 17'6 x 8'3 (5.34m x 2.52m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51463716.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.