2 bedroom house for saleThe Green, Elwick Village, Hartlepool
- Detached cottage in sought after village of Elwick
- Grade II listed
- Extensive breakfasting kitchen
- Character features including open grate fire and beamed ceilings
- Private enclosed garden
- Detached single garage
Occupying a pleasant position within this quiet and sought after village of Elwick 15 The Green is a cosy cottage full of charm and character. The Grade II listed ‘Northumbrian’ style cottage dates back to the 1600’s. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with attractive bay window feature fire surround with open grate and beamed ceiling. The breakfasting kitchen is filled with a range of country cream units with black contrasting granite work surfaces, oil fired 'Rayburn' range cooker, slate flooring and stable door leading to the rear. A cloak/W.C completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, study and bathroom/W.C. A side drive leads to a detached single garage whilst to the rear there is a private and enclosed garden with sunken paved patio, lawns and planted boarders.
Location: - Elwick Village in approximately 4 miles from Hartlepool, located just off the a19 for ease of commuting. The Pretty Village with central green boasts a primary school, shop, post office and two pubs.
Agents Notes: - • Mains services
• Gas fired central heating via Radiators
Viewings: - Via Fine and Country, Wynyard.
01740 645 444
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27360520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.