3 bedroom terraced house for saleStonecroft Way, CROYDON
- * Three bedroom terraced family home
- * Open plan kitchen/dining room
- * Gas central heating & double glazing
- * Garage to rear
- * Large front garden
- * No onward chain
- * 2 minute walk to Therapia Lane tram
- * Close to local schools & great bus links
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
GREAT FAMILY HOME - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE located in a desired area of Croydon and ideally situated close to local schools, good bus services and just a 2 minutes walk to Therapia Lane tram stop. The accommodation comprises; Porch, entrance hall, reception room, an open plan kitchen/dining room with glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a family bathroom complete with shower cubicle. Additional benefits include; Gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens, garage and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This is a perfect opportunity for families looking for their next home, act quickly and call us today to arrange an appointment to view. EPC Rating D.
* Three bedroom terraced family home
* Open plan kitchen/dining room
* Gas central heating & double glazing
* Garage to rear
* Large front garden
* No onward chain
* 2 minute walk to Therapia Lane tram
* Close to local schools & great bus links
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
* Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51464280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8235271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.