4 bedroom bungalow for saleWych Lane, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Double glazing and gas central heating system
- Mature rear garden
- Good size shingle driveway
- Garage at the rear
- Well presented throughout
- Situated in a popular location
Well presented Four bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular location in Gosport. The property comprises: entrance hallway, Master bedroom and bedroom two with bay windows to the front aspect, bathroom and separate shower room, two further bedrooms, lounge and fitted kitchen/dining room with double doors leading to decking area with lighting in the rear garden. To the rear of the garden there is a garage. To the front there is a great size shingle driveway for numerous cars. Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating system. We urge an internal of this bungalow.
Gosport is a town and borough in the South Hampshire urban area on the south coast of Hampshire in southern England. It is on a peninsula on the western side of Portsmouth Harbour, opposite the City of Portsmouth, to which it is linked by the Gosport Ferry.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51465681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFM170363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.