2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Saltash
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow with Stunning Views
- Garage and Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen and Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVc Double Glazing
- Sun Room
A wonderful detached 2 bedroom bungalow with far reaching countryside views, positioned close to local amenities and with the added benefits of off road parking for two cars and a garage,this property has flexible living accommodation which would suit many buyers looking for a single story living.
This is a wonderful Detached two bedroom bungalow with far reaching countryside views, positioned close to local shops and amenities and with the added benefits of off road parking for two cars and a garage. With Open plan living/dining room, two excellent sized bedroom, kitchen with separate utility room and a sun room, This property has flexible living accommodation which would suit many buyers looking for a single story living.
The property is approached via the off road parking for two cars which leads to steps to the front entrance path through the front garden.
The bungalow is accessed through a UPVc double glazed front door which brings you into entrance vestibule and on through to the internal single glazed door to the main hallway
The entrance hall give you access to the living room, utility room and both the bedrooms. Radiator
Open Plan Living/dining Room 25' 8" into bay x 12' 4" into recess ( 7.82m into bay x 3.76m into recess )
The open plan living / dining room has a UPVc bay window overlooking the front of the property with far reaching country side view off towards the moors. This is a lovely bright room, being triple aspect and has an archway into the kitchen. Also there are two feature archways with shelves and two doors to the hall way, this room is a very flexible space.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
The kitchen has a good selection of beech effect wall and base units with a stainless steel single sink and drainer and mixer tap. The sink is positioned below the UPVc double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. With integrated electric hob and built in electric oven. There is also space for an upright fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" plus bay x 11' 11" ( 4.22m plus bay x 3.63m )
The master bedroom also has a UPVc bay window with stunning views. With the addition of a side UPVc double glazed window, this too is a bright double bedroom. There are two Radiators.
Second Bedroom 12' x 9' 11" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.02m into recess )
This second bedroom is also a double, with the addition of a feature mantel and and radiator plus access out to the sun room.
Sun Room 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
The UPVc conservatory/sunroom is perfect for enjoying those sunny days and also give you access to the front and rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.91m )
The separate utility room has a built in storage cupboard and also houses the Worcester boiler for the central heating system plus space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher below roll top work surfaces and shelving. From here you have access to the rear garden via a UPVc double glazed door, plus a rear facing window.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, a pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. There are also two rear facing obscured glass UPVc double glazed windows and a built in storage cupboard.
The off road parking leads to step up to the front raised garden mainly consisting of mature shrubs with steps and a path to the front door.
The rear terraced garden has access to the garage and has a decked seating area with the remaining garden comprising of a mature rockery and shrubs.
The single detached garage has an up and over door plus a single glazed window and can be accessed via the car park of an adjoining property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51465852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.