1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Doves, Weymouth
- One Double Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Amenities
- First Floor
- Buy To Let / Investment opportunity
FIRST FLOOR FLAT, ALLOCATED PARKING, WELL PRESENTED, NO ONWARD CHAIN, CLOSE TO AMENITIES, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, COMMUNAL GARDEN, PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this first floor flat which lends itself well to a single occupant or investment for a buy to let. the property boasts, ALLOCATED PARKING, WELL PRESENTED, NO ONWARD CHAIN, CLOSE TO AMENITIES, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, COMMUNAL GARDEN, PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Door to side, carpet flooring, large storage cupboard and access to private loft storage.
Lounge 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
Single glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, TV & Phone point.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.34m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to the front, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker, sink, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.49m )
single glazed window to the rear, carpet flooring, TV point.
Single glazed window to the rear, bath, WC, wash hand basin, ex fan, heated towel rail, Part tiling.
1 Allocated parking space off road.
Communal garden with washing line, separate bin storage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.