6 bedroom detached house for saleBigby Road, Brigg
- Detached property
- Sitting room and open plan kitchen diner
- Downstairs w.c and utility
- Six bedrooms, bedroom one and five with en-suites
- Enclosed rear garden and garage
- EPC RATING: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this substantial six bedroom detached house that is situated on Bigby Road in the popular market town of Brigg. The internal accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with access to modern down stairs w.c, sitting room with bay window and feature brick inglenook fire place with open fire, open plan dining kitchen with access to the rear patio area, utility room and internal garage. To the first floor are four double bedrooms, master with recessed dressing area and en-suite facilities and to the second floor are two further double bedrooms, one with spacious en-suite facilities.This property also benefits from gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazed windows, composite doors, front and rear gardens and excellent town centre location. The property would make the ideal home for a family wanting lots of space in this excellent location. The market town of Brigg benefits from many varied amenities including independent shops, boutiques, super stores, traditional farmers market, doctors and highly regarded schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51466902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8250785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.