2 bedroom apartment for saleRoosevelt Tower, 18 Williamsburg Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- 16th Floor - 2 Bedrooms
- 24 hour concierge service
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Moments from Canary Wharf & future XRail
- Two landscaped residents' roof-top gardens
- Residents Gym
- Est Service charge: £2.99 psf
- Est Ground rent: £550 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Completion due December 2017
COMPLETING SOON! This luxury 16th floor dual aspect two bedroom apartment offering far reaching views north & west over The City, set over (842 Sq.Ft)
Williamsburg Plaza means living just five minutes walk from the Canary Wharf peninsula, as well as being close to two of the most innovative transport modes the Capital has. Directly opposite is the new Foster + Partners designed Crossrail Station - the once-in-a-generation new route connecting East and West of the Capital which will place Manhattan Plaza a remarkable 39 minutes from Heathrow Airport from 2018.
Further benefits of the scheme include 360 degree roof terrace, 24 hour concierge service to ensure security and convenience, as well as a full high spec private residents gymnasium.
Moments from both Poplar and Blackwall DRL stations providing easy access into Canary Wharf and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51468000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27363690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.