6 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Drive North, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2PS
- Six Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Boasting Open Views Of The Irish Sea
- Reception Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Dining Kitchen & Second Reception
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Five Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Two Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suites
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXECUTIVE SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH OPEN VIEWS OF THE IRISH SEA *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented executive six bedroom detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in St Annes. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and within walking distance of St Anne's square and promenade with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this superb property boasts views of the Irish sea with spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge, second reception room, modern fitted dining kitchen, utility with downstairs WC, rear porch, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, five further good size double bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and two modern fitted family bathroom suites. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a detached tandem garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 404932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.