Studio apartment for salePan Peninsula, East Tower, London, E14
- Studio apartment
- 7th floor
- Dock views
- Well presented throughout
- 24hr concierge and gym
- Residents business centre and cinema
- Minutes from South Quay DLR station
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
Sophisticated studio apartment located in the highly desirable Pan Peninsula Building, available to view immediately. Positioned on the 7th floor of the East Tower, the bright property benefits from Docks views and comprises an open plan kitchen living area with modern divider to create an intimate sleeping space and contemporary marble finished bathroom.
Pan Peninsula combines 24hr concierge, health club, business centre and cinema to create the ultimate urban resort. Rising 500ft above Canary Wharf, the development is a stones throw away from it's vibrant selection of bars, restaurants and shops. Two minutes from South Quay DLR station and a short stroll in Canary Wharf for the Jubilee Line and soon to be Crossrail, Pan Peninsula is prominently placed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2364018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.