2 bedroom house for saleBaynard Green, Colchester
- FREEHOLD Coach House
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking Space
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Investment Opportunity
Early viewing is strongly advised of this FREEHOLD coach house, situated within close proximity of Abbey Fields. The property offers open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from parking and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Radiator, double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, door to:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' 3" ( 5.44m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan.
Bedroom One 10' 10" + door recess x 8' 10" ( 3.30m + door recess x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 9" max ( 3.30m x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard over stairs, loft access, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c., spotlights, tiled flooring, radiator.
The property benefits from freehold Garage with power and light available which is freehold. There is an additional parking space adjacent to the garage which belongs to the property. There is a side gate leading to the front.
The above property is being sold with a sitting tenant who has an assured shorthold tenancy until 31st January 2018.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, continue to follow B1025 for approximately 0.4 miles, turn right onto Berechurch Road, turn right onto Circular Road South, turn left onto Abbey Field Way, continue to follow Abbey Field Way as the road bends to the right, turn right onto Baynard Green.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51475893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.