2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRavenfield Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Entrance porch
- Front facing lounge overlooking the garden
- New modern kitchen and bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Front rear garden
- Off road parking
- New central heating system
- Park over the road from the property
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 This well presented spacious refurbished two bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular location of Armthorpe, opposite a lovely park which is also close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and side facing double glazed window. There is a side panel, and a door that gives access to the lounge, which has a front facing double glazed window overlooking to the front garden.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 13' 10" rec ( 4.09m max x 4.22m rec )
Front facing double glazed window overlooking the garden, there is a modern wall mounted electric fire and central heating radiator and a brick fire.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.16m )
Front facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. A recently fitted range of wall base units with contemporary work surfaces incorporating the stainless steel sink with mix taps. There is a gas hob,stainless steel splash back with cooker hood above, There is space for a fridge/freezer, and is a central heating radiator.
Gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, a built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 3' x 9' 5" ( 0.91m x 2.87m )
Has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and has a central heating radiator,
Has recently been fitted with a modern white three piece suite, low level flush WC, and a hand basin that has been fitted into a vanity unit. There is a paneled bath with mix taps and shower attachment, a shower screen and a chrome heated towel rail, there is a side facing double glaze window and access to the loft.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawn with a driveway to the side which provides off road parking, enclosed rear garden that leads to patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51475899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.