3 bedroom apartment for salePenthouse at Landmark Place, 1 Water Lane, London, EC3R 6EA
- Three-bedroom lateral penthouse
- Total area: 2,605 sq ft
- Vast terraces with impressive views across the River Thames
- Bespoke kitchen with marble worktops
- Hotel-style amenities
- Home automation system
- CCTV security system coverage
- Two underground parking spaces
- 1-bed suites, 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments and penthouses
- Overlooking the River Thames
This 2,605 SQ FT 3-bedroom penthouse features VAST TERRACES off the open plan living area and master bedroom, providing breathtaking PANORAMIC VIEWS across the River Thames. The bespoke kitchen features stone and marble worktops and integrated Gaggenau appliances. Residents will enjoy the development's hotel-style amenities to offer the ultimate in LUXURY LIVING in an iconic London location.
- Kitchen / Dining - 8 x 7.16m (26'2'' x 23'6'')
- Living Room - 7.36 x 5.43m (24'1'' x 17'9'')
- Study - 3.2 x 2.2m (10'5'' x 7'2'')
- Utility - 1.49 x 2.88m (4'10'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.46 x 5.34m (11'4'' x 17'6'')
- Dressing - 3.71 x 1.73m (12'2'' x 5'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.73 x 4.25m (12'2'' x 13'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.32 x 3.12m (10'10'' x 10'2'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.44 x 2.09m (7'11'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.32 x 3.32m (10'10'' x 10'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.43 x 2.14m (7'11'' x 7'0'')
- Terrace 1 - 8.31 x 15.29m (27'3'' x 50'2'')
- Balcony - 1.96 x 1.74m (6'5'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51478101.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.