1 bedroom flat for saleSandgate High Street, Folkestone, Kent
- 1 bedroom top floor apartment
- A stone's throw away from Sandgate beach
- Refurbished throughout
- En-suite shower room
- Open plan living accommodation
- Long lease and no chain
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Beautifully positioned along Sandgate High Street and a stone's throw away from Sandgate's award winning beach front is this lovely, completely refurbished, apartment.
This home would be an ideal purchase for anyone looking for a first home in a prime location, an ideal investment on a buy to let status or indeed a holiday home.
The open plan living space is extremely popular these days with enough space for a sofa and a dining table; perfect for comfortable living.
Sandgate is nestled between Folkestone and Hythe and offers an abundance of coffee and antique shops. A very pleasant place to stroll and breathe in the sea air.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner: 19'2 x 12'1 (5.85m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom: 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51483339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.