4 bedroom house for saleLime Street, Southport, PR8 6BZ
- Four Bedroomed Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms + Separate Utility
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Southport Town Centre
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Garden to Rear
- No Chain
- EPC: F
*** Off Road Parking * Well Maintained Garden * Two Reception Rooms * Spacious Loft Conversion * Four Bedrooms * NO CHAIN *** This stunning, well presented victorian semi detached home is offered for sale with NO CHAIN and is ideally situated close to local schools, shops, transport links and amenities. The property briefly comprises; porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom and to the second floor a further double bedroom. The property additionally benefits from off road parking to the front and garden to rear. No chain. EPC: F.
From our town centre office turn right onto Hill St, continue onto Mornington Rd, continue onto Kensington Rd, turn right onto Rose Hill/A5267, turn left onto Hart St, turn right onto Lime St, destination will be on the left.
5' 3'' x 15' 10'' (1.62m x 4.84m)
Modern fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and walls, window to side, matching range of fitted base and eye level units with integrated mixer sink, extractor fan and space for oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
8' 7'' x 6' 9'' (2.63m x 2.09m)
Utility room with window to side, radiator to side and door to garden and WC.
6' 9'' x 3' 0'' (2.09m x 0.92m)
Fitted with wash hand basin, WC and window to rear.
10' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.31m x 3.22m)
Double bedroom with window to front, radiator to front and fitted carpet.
11' 8'' x 8' 8'' (3.57m x 2.65m)
Bedroom with window to rear, radiator to rear and fitted carpet.
10' 10'' x 5' 10'' (3.31m x 1.78m)
Bedroom with window to front, radiator to side and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted bathroom with window to rear, tiled walls and matching four piece suite comprising corner bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin.
16' 8'' x 17' 10'' (5.1m x 5.45m)
Double bedroom with eaves storage, fitted carpet, and velux window.
Lawned garden to rear with patio area and a range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Off road parking for multiple cars to the front.
2' 11'' x 3' 6'' (0.91m x 1.07m)
Entrance hall with radiator to side, hard wood flooring, stairs to first floor and doors to living room and dining room.
10' 10'' x 12' 10'' (3.31m x 3.93m)
Living room with hard wood flooring, bay window to front, radiator to side, fireplace to side with marble and wooden surround.
12' 0'' x 11' 1'' (3.67m x 3.38m)
Dining room with window to rear, radiator to side, fitted carpet and arch to kitchen.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.