2 bedroom property for saleLinks Road, KNOTT END, FY6 0DF
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- UPVC Double Glazed / Economy 7 Heating
- Garage, Off Road Parking / Solar Panels
- Close to Local Amenities, No Chain Delay
- EPC Rating C
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this semi detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, lounge, inner hall, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a concrete front garden area and drive leading to a single garage and the rear garden. The loft is three quarter boarded and there are solar panels to the rear roof. The property benefits from economy seven heating and UPVC double glazing. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office turn right onto Hackensall Road then first right onto Quail Holme Road then take the first left onto Holmefield Road then left and the property is on the left hand side.
Vestibule: Two UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the front, wall light point, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed door to;
Lounge: Approx 16'00 x 12'9 (4.88 x 3.89) UPVC double glazed window to the front, tile fireplace and hearth, log effect electric fire, TV point, telephone point, coved ceiling, night storage heater.
Inner Hall: Loft access.
Kitchen: Approx 8'6 x 9'6 (2.59 x 2.90) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with worktops over, electric cooker point, stainless steel sink unit, UPVC double glazed door to integral garage, night storage heater.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'5 x 11'00 (4.09 x 3.35) UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'1 x 10'8 (3.07 x 3.25) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard, night storage heater.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls.
Front Garden: Concrete front garden area, drive to single garage, access to the side and rear garden.
Garage: Electronic up and over door, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, power and light laid on, plumbed for auto washing machine, electric meter, UPVC double glazed door to kitchen, UPVC double glazed door to side.
Rear: Laid to lawn, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if
you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51484413.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.