4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Apple Close, Pillmere, Saltash
- A Beautifully Presented Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Fantastic Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Garage and Driveway
- Family Bathroom and Master En-Suite
- Private Cul de Sac Location
- Ground Floor Cloak Room and Utility Room
- Private Front and Side Gardens
This Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family Home enjoys a large plot with gardens to the front and sides, being tucked away in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising of a Stunning Kitchen Breakfast Room, Downstairs WC, Large Living Room Master Bedroom with En suite plus Garage and Off Road Parking.
In a popular residential cul-de-sac, this spacious detached family home enjoys a large plot with gardens to the front and sides and is tucked away with a high degree of privacy and a pleasant outlook over the creek. Beautifully presented throughout with attractive modern decor, the accommodation is well proportioned. Comprising a large entrance hall, downstairs WC, a large dual aspect living room, a spacious modern and contemporary fitted kitchen and a breakfast area, utility room, family bathroom, four excellent sized bedrooms and en-suite to the master bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, UPVc double glazing with sash windows to the front elevation. The enclosed gardens are a true feature of this family home and feature patio areas perfect for entertaining and large lawned areas. The property also features off road parking from the cul-de-sac in addition to a single garage with power and light.
This stunning family home is accessed via two ways: a path and steps leads to a large front garden and the main entrance as well as a path from the parking and garage that leads down to the side gate and garden.
The well-presented, welcoming hallway offers excellent space with oak flooring and has a staircase to the first floor with useful storage beneath; in addition there is a radiator and doors to:
Ground Floor Cloak Room 5' 9" x 3' 1" ( 1.75m x 0.94m )
A convenient ground floor cloak room with a low level WC, extractor fan, fuse box, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
Living Room 19' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.48m )
With double doors which open into a wonderful size living room with dual aspect front facing UPVc double glazed sash window with views over the valley, and a side facing UPVc double glazed window over looking the side garden. The living room is beautifully presented with neutral decor and has oak flooring, two radiators, telephone points.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 19' 8" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.99m max x 3.61m max )
The Family kitchen breakfast room is the true heart of the home. With a UPVc window out to the large side garden. The kitchen has an excellent selection of contemporary high gloss wall and base units complimented by Hanex composite work surfaces and inset sink plus mixer tap and 5 ring gas hob and a breakfast bar. The kitchen area has a seamless feel with integrated dishwasher and upright fridge freezer plus two eye level electric ovens. The oak flooring continues into the dining area which has ample space for a family dining table and chairs, with UPVc patio doors out to the garden and a UPVc sash window to the front of the property.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 4' 10" ( 1.88m x 1.47m )
The utility room has a rear UPVc double glazed rear door to the garden and rear storage shed,There are fitted wall units which also include the boiler and a work surface with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer below. In addition there is a useful under stair pantry cupboard.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has an airing cupboard which houses the water tank and provides additional storage space. There is a radiator, loft hatch and doors off to the bathroom and all four bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.56m )
The master bedroom is a large double and is very well presented with attractive decor and has a side facing UPVc double glazed window. There is also a radiator and door which opens to the en-suite shower room.
The en-suite has a side facing UPVc obscure glass double glazed window, inset ceiling spotlights, radiator, extractor fan. The suite includes a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and large double shower cubicle with mains shower.
Second Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
The second bedroom is an excellent sized double with ample space for bedroom furniture with a side facing UPVc double glazed window. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 4" into recess x 7' 9" ( 3.15m into recess x 2.36m )
The third bedroom is also of a good size with a UPVc double glazed sash window to the front elevation and views over the valley. Radiator.
Fourth Bedroom 9' 8" x 9' 2" into door ( 2.95m x 2.79m into door )
The fourth bedroom over looks the front of the property with a UPVc double glazed sash window with views. Radiator.
A well-presented bathroom with a front facing UPVc obscure glass double glazed sash window, extractor fan and radiator. The bathroom is partly tiled and comprises a bath with mains shower over, pedestal hand basin and a low level WC.
The property boasts a large secluded plot with gardens to the front and to both sides. From the first access gate you come into the large side garden which is mainly laid to law with a patio area perfect for outside entertaining with ample space for a dining table and chairs, with patio door into the dining area and path which leads to the rear door and into the utility room. The front garden is accessed from both the path and from the side garden via a gate. Here you have views over the valley and have a large lawned area and steps to the main entrance of the property. Following on, you have a second large side garden that has a separate gated exit onto the path which leads down to the creak. This side garden is perfect for storage or as a hobby area. The gardens are bordered by walls and fencing and enjoy a good degree of privacy and sun.
Garage And Parking
The single garage has an up and over door with power and light, plus the benefit of an additional parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51484632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.