4 bedroom detached house for saleLeafy Close, Leyland, Lancashire, ., PR25
- A Family Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms - Spacious Living Accommodation
- Outstanding Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Master Bedroom With Stunning Furniture & Four Piece En-Suite
- Bespoke Modern Fitted Family Kitchen
- Spectacular Stunning Light & Airy Lounge
- Three Luxury Bathroom Suites
- Off Road Parking & Integral Double Garage
- Beautiful Extensive Rear Garden
**WOW** An outstanding contemporary executive four bedroom detached 'Show Home' offering fabulous high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and a deceptively large spacious living accommodation. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The exceptionally well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of an imposing entrance hallway with wood effect vinyl flooring, a luxury downstairs WC and a beautiful staircase leading to the first floor. The large stunning living room with bay fronted window and feature inset gas fire is perfect for day to day living or relaxing. There is also a formal dining room with beautiful aspect views overlooking the garden. The bespoke modern fitted family kitchen provides a host of integrated appliances, a range master and space for a dining table which is open to a wonderful family space with French doors opening onto the garden allowing the space to be filled with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. There is the addition of a utility room fitted with bespoke base units and internal access into the double garage. Upstairs, leading off a large galleried landing you will find four generously proportioned double bedrooms, three fitted with bespoke furniture and the main family bathroom. The hub of this fantastic home is the stunning master bedroom, complete with beautiful bespoke furniture and a luxury four piece en suite bathroom. The second bedroom also benefits from an en suite shower room. Outside, the property provides off road parking for multiple vehicles, an integral double garage and a beautiful extensive large rear garden incorporating a patio area leading to a lawn with shrub and flowering borders. Viewing to be strictly considered and highly recommended.
Leafy Close is a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac location on the very popular Mayfield development. Close to the popular Balshaws Church of England High School. Approximately a mile away from the M6 motorway link by close to Leyland golf course and Worden Park. A stone's throw away from Leyland town centre with access to many local amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.