4 bedroom detached house for saleParish Gardens, Leyland, Lancashire, ., PR25
- A Family Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms - Spacious Living Accommodation
- Outstanding Quality Fixtures & Fittings Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Bedroom With Luxury En-Suite Facilities
- Modern 'L' Shaped Individually Designed Bespoke Kitchen
- Accommodation Split Over Three Floors
- Perfect For Entertaining The Family
- Double Width Driveway Parking & Detached Double Garage
- Beautiful Landscaped Surrounding Gardens
**WOW** An outstanding contemporary spacious executive three storey four bedroom detached home offering fabulous high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and a deceptively large spacious living accommodation. Ideal for the perfect family home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The exceptionally well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of an imposing entrance reception hallway, ground floor cloaks and staircase leading to the first floor. The bespoke individually designed 'L' shaped high gloss modern fitted kitchen comes complete with wood effect worktops, a host of integrated appliances, space for a large dining table and an open plan utility area. The spectacular family living in this property is perfect for day to day relaxing and provides everything you need for modern living and more. The spacious light and airy dual aspect lounge benefits from French doors opening onto a clear glass conservatory with aspect views overlooking the garden. The four stunning bedrooms are proportioned across two floors; the first floor providing two large double bedrooms, both with double fitted wardrobes and luxury en-suite facilities, whilst to the second floor a further two double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom. Externally, the property features a double width driveway, a detached double garage and beautiful landscaped gardens. View to appreciate.
The property is part of the original development known as the 'The Oaks' comprising a range of three and four bedroom homes located less than 1 mile of Leyland town centre with easy access to local amenities, shops, highly regarded schools and motorway network links to other major surrounding Northwest towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51486372.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.