Garage for saleMarina Drive, Brixham
- A single garage on the Berry Head side
- Ideal for storage or secure parking
- Up and over door with 2 locking points
- Cold water supply nearby
- Vacant and available now!
** SOLD BY James at Churchill's Estate Agents in Brixham. If you own a garage in the Brixham area and are thinking of selling, we have register of buyers looking specifically for a garage, so please call James Churchill on 01803 882671, for a no-obligation market appraisal.
Ideal for those who need extra storage, or a lock-up for a classic car or bike, this single garage is situated on the popular Berry Head side of town, in a block adjacent to residential properties, just off Marina Drive.
It is to be found in the middle of a row, with a cold water tap nearby and an up and over door. The approx. maximum dimensions are as follows: 8'2" x 16'2" (2.61m x 4.92m).It has a lock in the handle and also a bolt at the base of the door which can be padlocked.
We understand from the vendor that the tenure is leasehold, with an original 999 year lease from approx. 1964.
The garage is vacant and available now.Please call us to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51488628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8289772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill's Estate Agents, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.