3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePetrel Crescent, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Remodelled Open-Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Rewired in 2016
- Updated Combination Boiler
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Sought-After Crooks Barn Location in Norton
A credit to the owners having undertaken comprehensive transformation, this enviable three bedroom family home occupies a sought-after position within the catchment area of one of the region's most acclaimed primary schools and provides spacious accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Porch with separate door to a Reception Hallway with stairs to the first floor, Living Room, remodelled 17' Kitchen/Diner fitted with a contemporary range of shaker-style units with bespoke pantry store and integrated cookware, conservatory with fixed radiator and French doors opening out to the rear garden; offering a versatile space for family and social occasions or simply an extra space to enjoy the sun! To the first floor are three well-appointed Bedrooms to a central Landing with fitted wardrobes to two and all served by a remodelled Family Bathroom with a contemporary suite and over-bath shower. Externally, durable block-paving provides significant space for off-road parking and leads to a detached garage with power and light and family-size garden providing a minimal-maintenance space for outdoor enjoyment with the potential for further landscaping. Diligently improved with an updated combination boiler, electrical re-wiring in 2016 and finished with re-skimmed plasterwork for a sleek and stylish appearance; decorated to tasteful neutral tones, this exceptional family home is ready to move into and is certain to impress being attractively placed with Norton's thriving High-Street and excellent sports facilities all within a pleasant stroll. Viewing is a must!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51491028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.