2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFulham Avenue, Garlinge, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached house with a lovely rear garden
- No onward chain
- Kitchen diner
- Great location
- Close to schools
- EPC energy rating D (59)
If you are looking for a property that you can put your own stamp on then this home should be at the top of your viewing list.Set back from the road is this semi-detached house with a lovely rear garden. Inside you will find an extended lounge at the back with a patio door out to beautiful conservatory and into the garden. The kitchen diner is a good size with plenty of storage and enough room for a table and chairs. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to the rear you will find a private garden that is mostly laid to lawn with a garden shed. Situated in the Garlinge area, between Westgate-On Sea and Margate, where you will find easy access to bus routes and local schools.The property does require a little modernisation so could be ideal for someone who wants to make it their own. It is being sold with no onward chain so call Ward & Partners to arrange your viewing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 10'6 (3.36m x 3.20m)
- Lounge: 17'6 x 10'11 (5.34m x 3.33m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 6'4 (3.36m x 1.93m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 10'11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 8'6 (3.38m x 2.59m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51492066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.